I must admit this post was intended for the party season, however sitting on my sofa with a glass of berocca in hand its clear that the indulgence of the last month hasn’t quite seemed to let up yet. New year’s resolutions will have to start tomorrow (better a week late than never right?). Anyway here’s a playlist that came in quite handy after too many parties. It’s suitable for lazy Sunday’s too.
1. You Can Count On Me – Panda Bear – Tomboy
2. Wedding Bell – Beach house – Devotion
3. Worried Shoes – Karen O and The Kids – Where the Wild Things Are Soundtrack
4. For Emma – Bon Iver – For Emma, Forever Ago
5. Knife – Grizzly Bear – Yellow House
6. Eli – Caribou – Andorra
7. Turn Into – Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Show your Bones
8. Sea of Love – Cat Power – the Covers Record
9.Shelia – Atlas Sound – Logos
10. Ashley – The Dodos – Visiter
11. Oh Mandy – The Spinto Band – Nice and Nicely Done
12. Calvary Scars II – Deerhunter – Wierd Era Cont.
You can listen to this list on Spotify
As you can tell the music on my iTunes is a little dated now. Any recommendations would be most welcome!